Thinner and smooth to allow easy access in narrow spaces, yet strong enough to allow flossing under bridges, connecting crowns and orthodontic braces. The curved design facilitates easy access of lower and upper arch and flexibility for better control to go between interdental spaces. Also serves as a cleaning device and a gum stimulator.
Package of 1000 (individually packaged in sets of 10)
Gelato Prophy Paste provides smooth, pliable and splatter-free application. The 1.23% fluoride ion Gelato paste, 4-time winner of The Dental Advisor’s Top Prophy Paste (2013, 2014, 2015, and now 2016!), is perfect for high-luster polishing and stain removal, but it remains gentle enough on the enamel with minimal enamel loss.
Features and benefits include:
– Available in four grits: fine, medium, coarse, x-coarse
– Flavors: Bubble Gum, Cherry, Mint, Pina Colada, Orange Sherbet, Raspberry
– Available in 6 oz. and 12 oz. jars and individual cups
– Great flavor in a non-splatter, consistent formula
– Paste contains 1.23% APF with a unique blend of cleaning and polishing agents
– Disposable cups to eliminate cross contamination
– Color-coded tops and easy to read labels for convenient use
– Includes prophy ring for easy application use
– Available without dye
The Fortis Prophy Angle has been engineered to run longer and smoother with less chatter, providing superior comfort with less hand fatigue than traditional angles. Independent testing has confirmed that the design of the Fortis angle out-performed all other disposable prophy angles with respect to ease of use.