Gelato Prophy Paste provides smooth, pliable and splatter-free application. The 1.23% fluoride ion Gelato paste, 4-time winner of The Dental Advisor’s Top Prophy Paste (2013, 2014, 2015, and now 2016!), is perfect for high-luster polishing and stain removal, but it remains gentle enough on the enamel with minimal enamel loss.
Features and benefits include:
– Available in four grits: fine, medium, coarse, x-coarse
– Flavors: Bubble Gum, Cherry, Mint, Pina Colada, Orange Sherbet, Raspberry
– Available in 6 oz. and 12 oz. jars and individual cups
– Great flavor in a non-splatter, consistent formula
– Paste contains 1.23% APF with a unique blend of cleaning and polishing agents
– Disposable cups to eliminate cross contamination
– Color-coded tops and easy to read labels for convenient use
– Includes prophy ring for easy application use
– Available without dye
Gelato Topical Anesthetic Gel is 20% benzocaine anesthetic gel that is fast acting with no systemic absorption. The 20% benzocaine provides temporary relief of pain during procedures, including local anesthetic injections, periodontal curettage, impression taking, scaling, intra-oral radiographs, root planning and prophylaxis. Gelato Topical Anesthetic Gel comforts patients with ulcers, wounds or other minor mouth irritations. Also, Gelato Topical Anesthetic Gel has no bitter aftertaste.
– Fast acting
– No bitter aftertaste
– Available Flavors: Strawberry, Cherry, Pina Colada, Mint, Bubble Gum, Grape, Mango, Raspberry, Banana and Pina Colada “Dye Free”
– Available in 1 oz. (30g) bottles
– Also available Dye Free
The Fortis Prophy Angle has been engineered to run longer and smoother with less chatter, providing superior comfort with less hand fatigue than traditional angles. Independent testing has confirmed that the design of the Fortis angle out-performed all other disposable prophy angles with respect to ease of use.